DEMO products come from all corners of the globe and all industry segments. Companies may be large or small. Yet there is one common denominator: excellence. Regardless of size, each company submits to the same screening process and is presented on a level playing field.
To be eligible to launch on the DEMO stage your product must:
- Solve a commercial problem
- Make an impact or change the marketplace into which it is introduced or create a new market
- Have a business plan and a management team capable of delivering the product to market
- Make a statement either by:
- Product Debut
- Major (unannounced) enhancements to an existing product
- Revolutionary new features to be revealed at DEMO
Products that are not eligible include:
- Products currently in public distribution, either as a launched product or as a highly publicized beta test
- Upgrades to an existing product
- Products entering an already saturated market category with little market differentiation
- Products that have already been widely covered by technology and business media
It costs nothing to apply to launch, simply complete the Demonstrator Application form in its entirety. This information is considered confidential and received by the DEMO conference under an implied Non-Disclosure Agreement. Information is provided for the sole purpose of consideration for participation in the DEMO conference, unless otherwise explicitly stated by the submitting company.
DEMO organizers will acknowledge and screen all requests within three weeks of submission. All companies that pass first-level screening will be contacted to arrange a screening meeting with the conference producers. All screening meetings are held under mutual non-disclosure agreements to preserve confidentiality.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please feel free to contact us at 508.766.5463.