DEMO products come from all corners of the globe and all industry segments. Companies may be large or small. Yet there is one common denominator: excellence. Regardless of size, each company submits to the same screening process and is presented on a level playing field.
To be eligible to launch on the DEMO stage your product must:
- Solve a commercial problem
- Make an impact or change the marketplace into which it is introduced or create a new market
- Have a business plan and a management team capable of delivering the product to market
- Make a statement either by:
- Product Debut
- Major (unannounced) enhancements to an existing product
- Revolutionary new features to be revealed at DEMO
Products that are not eligible include:
- Products currently in public distribution, either as a launched product or as a highly publicized beta test
- Upgrades to an existing product
- Products entering an already saturated market category with little market differentiation
- Products that have already been widely covered by technology and business media
This information is considered confidential and received by the DEMO conference under an implied Non-Disclosure Agreement. Information is provided for the sole purpose of consideration for participation in the DEMO conference, unless otherwise explicitly stated by the submitting company.