Ecobe

Profile Information

Conference
DEMO Spring 2011
Market Segment
Social & Media
Funding Amount
$10,000,001-$25,000,000
Product Description
“Why should that guy get paid so much for using my content? – He shouldn’t.” Ecobe.com gives back 75% of our search engine’s advertising profit to content providers. Our patented profit sharing formula uses visits by Ecobe search engine users to a domain, as the basis for calculating a monthly profit share. In essence, Ecobe charges a 25% commission for allowing content creators to leverage a search engine’s profits to monetize their content.
Funding Round
Funding Details
Two co-founders hold 76% ownership and the remaining 24% interest is held silently by 13 others. Approximately $250,000 has been invested so far.
Competitors
Korean Market: Naver.com, Daum.net, Nate.com, Yahoo and Google Chinese Market: Baidu, Yahoo and Google U.S. Market: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask.com
Market Opportunity
The Korea Internet White Paper values the total online advertising market in Korea over $1 B in 2009 and global online advertising will reach $72.76 B by 2015 as forecasted by Global Industry Analysts, Inc.

Company Contact

URL
ecobe.com
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Contact
whitissong@gmail.com
Company Address
Dongdaemun Gu, Hoegi Dong, Kyung Hee University Venture Center Suite #513
Primary Phone
82-1-2-962-2110
Officer One
-
Officer Two
-
Officer Three
-
Officer Four
-
Back to DEMO home